To provide continuity of planning and representation for the Senate and to prepare the agenda for the Senate meetings.
**Any decisions by the Executive Committee shall be reported to the Senate at its next regular meeting and be subject to review and approval.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee:
President: Susan McDonough (Associate Professor, History)
Vice President: Loren Henderson (Associate Professor, Public Policy)
- Mariajose Castellanos (Principal Lecturer, Chemical, Biochemical, and Environmental Engineering)
- Linda Dusman (Professor, Music)
- Lindsey Loeper (Reference and Instruction Archivist)
- Kevin Omland,(Professor, Biological Sciences)
- Liz Patton (Assistant Professor, Media & Communication Studies)
- Dawn Biehler (Chair of the Academic Planning and Budget (APB) Committee)
- Donald Snyder (Chair of the Faculty Affairs Committee)
- Elizabeth Feeser (Chair of the Undergraduate Council)
- Andy Miller (Liaison from the Graduate Council)
- Orianne Smith (Immediate Past President of the Faculty Senate)
Return to UMBC Faculty Senate Home page.