- To review and make recommendations to the Faculty Senate concerning issues related to faculty employed at the Shady Grove campus.
- To review and make recommendations to the Faculty Senate concerning the faculty role in governance at Shady Grove.
- To make recommendations regarding relations between Catonsville and Shady Grove campuses.
Members: (6 members [1 primarily undergraduate, 1 primarily graduate]; 2 yr. term)
- Diane Alonso (Principal Lecturer, PSYC)
- M. Nicole Belfiore (Clinical Assistant Professor, SOWK)
- Elizabeth Friar (Lecturer, TLST)
- Jeannette Kartchner (Lecturer, CSEE)
- Andrew Nolan (Principal Lecturer, HIST)
- Tomas Yufik (Lecturer, PSYC)
Link to ByLaws
Return to UMBC Faculty Senate Home page.