- To review and make recommendations to the Faculty Senate concerning issues related to faculty employed at the Shady Grove campus.
- To review and make recommendations to the Faculty Senate concerning the faculty role in governance at Shady Grove.
- To make recommendations regarding relations between Catonsville and Shady Grove campuses.
Members: (6 members [1 primarily undergraduate, 1 primarily graduate]; 2 yr. term)
- Diane Alonso (Principal Lecturer, PSYC)
- M. Nicole Belfiore (Clinical Assistant Professor, SOWK)
- Elizabeth Friar (Lecturer, TLST)
- Jeannette Kartchner (Lecturer, CSEE)
- Elliot Lasson (Professor of the Practice, PSYC, I/O)
- Andrew Nolan (Principal Lecturer, HIST)
Link to ByLaws
Links to learn more about the Universities at Shady Grove campus and about the UMBC programs at Shady Grove.
Return to UMBC Faculty Senate Home page.