To review and make recommendations to the Faculty Senate concerning conditions of employment of faculty members.
To review and make recommendations to the Faculty Senate concerning faculty evaluations including but not limited to student course evaluations and promotion and tenure policies.
Members: (8 members [1 instructor, 1 non-tenured]; 2 yr. term)
- Seungchul Baek (Assistant Professor, MATH)
- Christy Chapin (Associate Professor, HIST)
- Zhiyuan Chen (Associate Professor, IS)
- Carol Fitzpatrick (Principal Lecturer, ENGL)
- Jason Kestner (Associate Professor, PHYS)
- Christine Mallinson (Professor, LLC)
- Zoe McLaren (Associate Professor, Public Policy)
- Linda Oliva (Assistant (Clinical) Professor, EDUC)
- Donald Snyder (Principal Lecturer, MCS)
Return to UMBC Faculty Senate Home page.